Wednesday, January 9, 2013

It'll be all right....sure it will...


Stop spinning me round trying to make me sound like it’s okay, I’ve heard enough to make me give up cause this life is tough, I spend my days getting over my fears looking ahead of my dreams, still I feel so misunderstood, now all I hear is spin this over here, tell them that over there, they’re messing this world up, all right, where’s my God the one I put my trust in, just do as me he said and it’d be all right, well I’m tired at the displays and the empty words, they throw away, I can’t feed my children on this dream, I go out at night with my clothes real tight, hoping to make it through to the next morning rise, so don’t tell me it’s all right and or we’ve won the fight, show me and I’ll believe you, just don’t tell me it’ll be all right, cause it isn’t and my children who go hungry don’t lie, it’s been like this for many years, the struggle for identity my children face practical ruin, educate you say and it’ll be grand, while fat politicians rule over the land, so don’t tell me don’t lie while you hide among your crowd, show me don’t bore before I give up for all time…

No comments:

Post a Comment