Friday, July 26, 2013

mining your head for ideas!

minding your head or mining your head, imagine it, your head is being drained of ideas, just imagine it.
I cant understand why my neighbour hates me, I can’t understand what I did to upset him, I can’t understand why our leaders fail me, I guess I better wake up before the truth overtakes me, I wonder if God will have the patience to save me, I can’t understand why the young don’t trust me, I wonder if it’s anything to do with the way they sexualize me, I wonder if the valium will kill or save me, I wonder if there is an honest poet who just writes from the heart, I wonder if an agent will be a help or will fail me.
Expert opinion is called in, fast spin doctor I mean, but he’s an expert at heart, no such thing, and here’s the reason why, will those experts explain, why the world  is on  the wane, thought expert would save me, believing in those who respond to crisis, with clarity they repeat like an upset stomach, that just seems to last and last, keep rolling out these experts, like old china in a fancy  display case, when special occasions need that expert part, and it goes on and on, lives quake all over the place, do you know what it’s like he asked.

Roman empire builders had fortune, organized before they set off, they call for war it starts, the world blind cold indifferent and boring, concerned when their lies been encroached upon, they always said there will be poverty, they also said Nelson Mandela would never be released, they always said life was not fair, they laughed at that one, but not anymore, always said they’d be winners and losers, said that God most high had forgotten them, or perhaps they were just mining your head for ideas, ask the exploited the children who can’t deal with it.

1 comment:

  1. If Picasso could rise from the dead, he would do so to expunge your Crap. Your Mom and Jimmy Saville's Mom must have got lost on the way to the sperm bank, when you guys were conceived. Such propoganda spewing from a bungolow brain is pathetic. This drivvle you are writing just shows the vile moran that you are. I think you deserve a major part in the next Buffolo Bill film, Playing the part of the Buffolo, before they shoot him for Bison Burgers.

    ReplyDelete