Monday, March 4, 2013

God ignored me and i can't afford harvey


You are being bullied and you don’t know what to do, unsure about the action to take. Your being undermined, events happen that affect you, caused by others, you are not aware of it, think your going crazy, even friends think your barmy. You have to deal with a menace, your fearful for your own sake and that of your family. You’ve lost control of your home, children dictate, you feel powerless, dealing with an addiction, past or present, others know your weak points, you feel vulnerable. Situations are being created by someone in order to take control of you or to deceive you .A friend you do not like or respect suddenly appears at your door just when you need a godsend, but it happens over and over. In business, having a crisis, cash flow is slow, your new friend arrives offering you help. The bank manager cuts your overdraft without warning, at a vital time, when your vulnerable. The loan you thought was long term is called in, just as you were about to conclude a deal to expand your business. These are not movie themes, they are happening everywhere, have been for years. A politician makes a u turn on something he used to fight for, it happens again and again, we now come to expect it.
The array of circumstances mentioned above, have happened to most of us in some degree, and unless you have the wisdom of Solomon, you fall for most of them, blame yourself almost. The reason I mention this, is that I was once in a very tight situation, when I had to deal with, a corruptible police force, corruptible town officials, real time gangsters, dishonest business partners, teenagers in danger of abuse, vulnerable women being targeted by men, drunk women being targeted by men, happens all the time, drug dealers who try to befriend you, married men and women who hide their true sexuality, crooked politicians, and women acting as spies who tempt your affections, I dealt with them all, while attempting to help a very close friend in grave danger. The tactics they devise and use, tactics learned and taught not just by example, but passed on by generation to generation, to conceal, deceive, hide, and damage people, thereby providing future weapons of war for the new emerging evil doers, all in a days work if you are working for Godot, as I do, have done for twenty odd years, being a man with a conscience, real not part time. I presupposed if that is the correct word to use, the affect these learned tactics were going to have on my environment, the country’s well being, the well being of children everywhere, and the word in general, i.e the reputation of God was being thrashed at the time, priests with socio/sexual problems were being exposed the world over, no one at this time was mentioning the much bigger and deeply rooted problem of socio/sexual problems in the homes of ordinary people the world over, the best kept secret of our times, as no parent will willingly admit to such things until it’s damage done time, baring rare exceptions. I’m familiar with quite a bit as they say.

 My conclusions are not positive, neither are they negative, there is hope. I imagined that if the situation was to be recovered, certain things would happen, namely, a disclosure of the deceit and cover ups mounted, i.e. disclosure of spin doctoring and alibi construction, a basic revelation of truths was needed. I disclosed my conscience findings to God most high and asked for the solutions, laugh if you like but your in for some shock, and asked for help, I was certain that the world wide well being of all the good souls living was at stake.  I mounted my own secretive counter operation, using wisdom given to me by God most high, and prefaced it with a deed of pure love, every day since, the greatest of pleasures potentially when you see results. I don’t live like a king, would be poor by most folks standard, my choice. I don’t measure on the radar of the evil doers, they are only interested in those going places, when dealing with evil energy, you have to do a good impression of having none. I could have been an actor, was asked a few times, could be stand up comic, might yet, but I got into the role, slowly and with no idea where it would take me, but I had a fair idea that it would take about twenty odd years to attain the prize if you like.
At the time of my quest to be part of the change needed, I had enough ready cash to sustain the effort for about five years, I managed to stretch it further, knew at the back of it all, that the web was only going to get bigger and bigger, and given my love for writing things, interest in web matters, and being creative, I imagined always I’d win the day, so I parachuted out of the plane, head first. Having the support of God in your mind, does give you a boost, like when you see those clouds clear and the stars emerge, there is not a whole lot to worry about, apart from other members of the human race. Like many religions, people try to control love all the time, and loved ones, ask your wife boyfriend father or mother, it’s not possible I’m glad to say, but keep beating the cat when it’s dead, it’s good exercise, joking of course, I love cats, they know people better than we do. Religions by the way is supposed to affect positive love, not control it, full stop.

We have today, but I  hope you pass these writings on to all and sundry, I mean to everyone you know. I discovered many years ago real time angels working the world, assisting people, sorting things out as best they could, passing on wisdom, a battle royale almost, where the power of Good fought the rising power of evil, that was revived somewhere, possibly by war, possibly by fatigue, cynicism, battered love, you get the point, things can wear anyone out. Fortunately I was also aware that good spirit follows people too, when in the zone as a basketball coach would call it, you have it, so I made a point of getting into situations I wasn’t supposed to go, always with the headlights on not accidentally, brothels, but not for sexual reasons, dangerous company, in order to shed light on what was going on, forcing my consciousness to be aware and not the receiver of second hand info, as I supposed God was in all people, and those that worked for Good could not deny their experiences to him, or her. It worked a dream, again and again I got results, so much so I acted like I had problems in order to stop bad spirits from taking an interest in me. I was following the advice of a wise man, think foolishly act wise.

I was I suppose learning to trust in God, I still am, I joined the dots, and it all made sense, often what I thought proved too often correct, began to realize that any one of us could change the world and simply, wasn’t entirely sure though. So long as it’s done for love and no other reason, God will get involved in some way, you just have to believe it, and as they say, if you believe it, you do it, simple. I even went to the trouble of having myself mocked, practiced being humble, that’s not easy, pushed the boat out as far as I could without drowning, even saw weather changes that are awesome. In a nutshell, it could be a mustard seed shell, what everyone needs to be aware of is the following.

Firstly, we are told to forgive, because it will make us better and stronger, healthier too,  we are told to forgive because God will settle all accounts when the time comes, and that time is coming closer by the moment. If bad things happen to wake us up, warn us, consider yourself lucky. But forgiving is good for you because you do not want to live a life with resentment as your partner, it will cause your heart to hurt, and when your heart hurts, your ability to love dims. And when you can’t love fully, you become an addict of any amount of things, what’s your poison as they say, love is void that has to be filled, it’s that simple, it’s why it’s important to encourage children when they are very small, and to do it actively, from day one onwards, not years later as so many of us seem to do.
The only currency God has time for is love, as God is love incarnate. What impresses and wakens him, brings him joy and delight, is true and real love. The opposite to what was happening on earth for years, when the me mentality dominated everything. It’s the reason why Jesus loved children more than anything, children love honestly if we allow them, or until they are interfered with, made fearful etc. It’s why we are asked to be like children, so that we can love like them, with trust. If you can’t forgive you can’t fully love.

Secondly, we are all light, on a sunny day we smile more, we are happier, more pleasant, more forgiving, because our bodies are getting sun, and the chemical reaction in the body confirms this, or the high of happiness, or cloud nine as they say. Too much sun can kill you, same can be said for love, when it becomes obsessive. On this point, people who love shine, stand out, complain the least usually, and they give the most also, to others in need.. Put it simply, they don’t tend to be very complex, and they don’t try to fool you, unless they are deceivers. Any woman out there reading this will get that one easily. When you are in the company of shiny happy people, as the song goes, you just feel relaxed.

Thirdly, we, all of us, we, can change anything, when we decide to. The problem is, that not enough people work for happy and loving change, most folks are totally self obsessed. When your in the “all about me syndrome” it’s the beginning of the end, you don’t actually love anyone fully more than yourself, we have terms for those kind of folks, their kind of love will destroy, even if no one finds out, no matter how much money you have, or what your children think of you, cause they will soon be copying you. The key to Good change, is change that is good for all, not just your country’s security, how do we make society better, how do we acquire good habits, how do we stop the sexualisation of the world, how do we get rid of corruption in politics, how do we inspire God to help us along. Many people down through the ages were given last minute reprieves from death and horrible situations, by God’s mercy. Many people, so many you’d be hear till next year, and many of them, while committed at the time of their great escape to doing whatever they could do to assist in the creation of heaven on earth, returned to their old ways, the miracle forgotten, I have money I don’t need you kind of thing. God is no fool, while he gave us free will, has heard all the prayers there is to hear, he does not easily bestow his grace on any of us, so we need to prove ourselves in some way. As I said to a few friends who were seriously ill once, if you want to remain on the earth, do something useful and Good, and pray as you intend to go on. Be patient if you truly believe and pray what is good not just about yourself. The harvest is rich and the workers are few, you might come in handy as they say.
Finally, I don’t mean this is the last you’ll hear of this, I intend to be doing this with my last breath. It is possible to alter history, by that I mean, we can change the future course of events, prevent hardships, stop terrible things happening, if those of the Good heart start working together, no matter what religion, as long as it’s a belief system that promotes love over hatred, and equality, and is not full of the me complex. There are no boundary lines in heaven, only lots of great souls, and like the parable of the talents, or the vineyard, it’s never too late, so long as your actions match your words that is. Making amends to those you hurt or stole from, wrongly judged, deceived, outing corruption you are aware of etc, I pray for this regularly, as I know that many good souls, both dead and living, cry out for justice everywhere, and God hears them, we just need more of us to get on the same hymn sheet. Don’t ever seek revenge.

To sum it up, I had the most amazing of dreams, an impossible recovery, had an inkling, that we were all about to be judged, in real time that is, was then visited and told this by an old man out of the blue, basically told to trust in God, was reassured about what I thought I already knew. Circumstances now happening around the world makes me wonder no more, prophecies of old are in play, and we are the game. So we must push aside our fears and guilt, God is the most forgiving of fathers even if you have difficulty forgiving yourself, learn to love in the proper way, help create the impossible dream, of heaven and earth, being as one. The reason I point this out, is to make you aware, that here on earth there are people of an evil disposition, who never want heaven and earth to be as one, in any form, but it has happened already in places, the barrier has been torn down. If, even for a single day, we all put our best heart forward, we can look to a better outcome for all concerned with being Good. For those of you skeptical, have you found any hedge fund manager with any heart yet, one maybe, but most people only believe in money, in a world they believe that is controlled by money, this is a complete lie, watch the titans fail.  When we decide the game is up for those who use money to control everything, it’s up. How about my health plan, where is your trust, I can hear you squabble already, do you ever listen fully, is your mind made up before you start, it’s not supposed to be easy, maturity is not the same as immaturity, we call it the acquisition of wisdom, the bit in between, hopefully. Anyways,  I write not to impress myself, but to give hope to those who’ve lost faith, encouragement to those with faith, direction to those seeking wisdom, and energy to the cause of good. How often have we been told you can’t, how often have we been told to get used to it, how long have we put up with it, a world controlled by the few, supported by those who use spin doctors and others to distort the truth, that keeps us enslaved and is sending millions to their death weekly, like there is nothing we can do about it. Let me assure you, only with God’s help can the deemed impossible come through, I’ve seen it already, I know the power of love.

When a movement of energy meets a lesser form of energy, the stronger energy cuts through and moves on till it reaches the next object in it’s way, and the next, destroying and consuming all, that is, until it comes up against an immovable object that can’t be moved. What happens then is very exciting I have to say, the powerful energy that once was totally dominant bounces off the immovable object and falls back on it itself with devastating affects, it’s like a tsunami. Every soul comes face to face with this energy too, and like a cancerous growth, this powerful dark energy lives on fresh conquests, until it meets a stronger force. Pure love is the energy of God, and we all have the power to create it, wake up, stand up. Nothing can defeat pure love. Dark energy has peaked and is destroying itself, the more we continue to love, the quicker it will happen, please pass this story on, just get the message out, nothing written here is a lie, we love more we all are rewarded, it’s that simple. When we pray together for common cause we are unbreakable, if our petition and prayers are made in the name of the greatest of all the prophets and wise men, The Lord Jesus Christ, as his words spoken say, if we ask the Father for help in his name, and we ourselves are true to our words, we will not be ignored. I have asked, and I’ve seen the impossible come through so often it’s awesome. Many people have asked me to be a preacher, I’m a little shy. Written words I reckon are better, can be used by many.
Pass the message on, it’s all that I ask, I’ve seen the Golden city, it’s as real as they say. The time has come, the world is going to see amazing things happen, I can’t afford to lie, and none us can pretend to be unknowing, anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment