Wednesday, November 13, 2013

God is real

Reasons to believe, counted yet, the number of breaths you are given, the body you inherited, the love you are born with, bet the heart hurts occasionally, why you wonder, if your only a machine, well if you’d seen what I have seen, you’d be not so sure, see the image posted, the man in the sky, suppose you passed it onto friends, hardly, your just imagining a fraud, what would they assume, a believer, Jesus had the same problem, your in good company, no it’s the light can’t you see, I was counted with the dead, this day many years ago, I was just growing up, the good lord obviously thought a lot, of the potential, that’s in all of us, something that is too easily  forgotten, hard to contemplate, given the material stuff we are tempted with, as if you can throw it over the shoulder, and bring it along, something the pharaohs tried to do, didn’t go as planned, nor for the slaves buried with them, belief it’s a strange thing, yet we are so tame, when it comes to standing up, apologies excepted for not being serious, I woke up many years ago, twiddled my toes and did it feel great, they assumed I was gone, was given a second life, this blog is my gift of thanks, to the One who saved me, and the prayers of many, could you ever imagine, and believe me, I can imagine better than most, well, I have a damned good imagination, it’s how you use it that counts, amen.  Best dreams in the world, come straight from the heart,

No comments:

Post a Comment